Why choose Cellular shades?
Cellular Shades are one of the most versatile and innovative window coverings in today’s market. And they are very popular, for good reason!
These shades feature a unique pleated honeycomb construction to provide both fashion and superior energy efficiency. In fact, they have the highest R-value (fancy engineer term that is a measure of energy efficiency) of any window treatment available!
Raise and lower the shade as needed for light control and privacy with a pull cord, cordless feature or motorized options. No cord holes are visible. The durable, washable, polyester fabric is available in a wide range of colors and textures in various cell sizes, and in various opacities, from sheer to total blackout.
You can even take advantage of the Bottom Up/Top Down option or Sun Up Sun Down where you get two shade materials in one unit, which is great for blackout at night, and sheer during the day.
Cellular Shade Features:
- Superior insulators – the most energy efficient window covering available on the market
- Honeycomb shape traps air inside, keeping a room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- No route holes or exposed strings, offering a streamlined appearance
- Cellular shades are able to cover large areas with a solid piece of fabric. Fabric sizes up to 144” wide with no visible seams
- Great application for arches or specialty shapes
- Unique lifting options available (top-down/bottom-up, cordless, motorized, etc.)
- Made of a woven polyester fabric treated to resist stains and static electricity, making them easy to clean, with edges that won’t fray
- Very durable – the polyester fabric bounces back and holds its pleats for a tight stacking
- Excellent selection if a blackout treatment is desired
- Fabric is neutral on the back side, providing a nice, consistent look from the home’s exterior